AFCPE Administrative Coordinator
Are you someone who is passionate about customer service and who enjoys listening to and supporting others? Are you able to communicate effectively to solve problems? Do you have a spirit of teamwork and a “can do” attitude to see projects through to high-quality success? Are you highly detail oriented with a strong commitment to excellence?
As the AFCPE Administrative Coordinator your role is to support certification candidates, certified professionals, members, and AFCPE® staff. You will bring your excellent logistical and organizational skills to execute multiple projects with multiple players. You can quickly and instinctively think through the implications of changes using your high-level view of all projects. You are honest and persistent, and you have excellent listening and communication skills to meet the various needs of the people you serve.
You are ready to be part of a dynamic, collaborative, high performing team with a results-oriented approach. You are a self-starter with excellent follow-through to ensure goals are met or exceeded to continue growing the reach and impact of AFCPE® certification. This position reports to the Manager of Certification Programs.
1. Answer incoming phone calls and triage as necessary
2. Manage multiple support email accounts and triage as necessary
3. Coordinate projects between departments
4. Provide administrative support on projects
5. Provide administrative support on daily processing tasks
6. Provide administrative oversight of all web-based systems
7. Provide assistance for office operations
8. Engage and support new and current certificants
9. Maintain database records
10. Assist AFCPE Team as needed
Skills and Qualifications
1. Integrity and commitment to AFCPE’s mission
2. Strong analytical, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills
3. Self-starter and driven
4. Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy required
5. Strong business writing, oral communication, and phone skills
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
7. Able to work collaboratively within the staff to support the strategic direction
1. Travel less than 10%
2. 40 hours/week between 8am-4pm
3. Mandatory full staff meetings; travel may be required 1-2 times per year
4. Mandatory travel to AFCPE Annual Symposium in November
Why Join the AFCPE Team?
Dynamic, supportive, mission-driven team
Maternity and paternity leave
Generous holiday and paid time off
Additional stipend to help offset health insurance costs
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Work from home opportunities
Salary range: $35,000 – $45,000
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We ensure the highest level of knowledge, skill and integrity of the personal finance profession by certifying, connecting and supporting diverse professionals who serve communities worldwide.